As a follow up to my article, “Chase Quick Deposit on their iPhone App“, I wanted to walk people through the steps on how to activate your Chase Quick Deposit feature. Here are the seven (7) easy steps:
- On your iPhone, open the Chase app.
- Press the “Deposits” button.
- A welcome screen appears.
- Press the “Sign Up Now” button.
- A Service Activation notice will appear.
- If you agree to the terms then press “Yes, I agree“.
- Lastly, a message will appear stating you have successfully enrolled.
Visual Walk Through of the Chase Quick Deposit activation:
Catch Up On Our Articles
- HOLD REL MEM CR
- How to Calculate Average Daily Balance
- Can Employers Check Your Employment History: Why Employers Check Your Credit
- Credit Inquiry – Hard Pull vs. Soft Pull
- 5 Best Ways To Raise Credit Score
- Credit Cards
- Credit Score
- Debit Cards
- Financial Responsibility
- Productivity Tools
- Teaching Kids About Money