Average Daily Balance Calculator
Calculate Your Credit Card ADB
I have received a lot of questions about what the average daily balance is and how it is calculated. To answer the first question, the average daily balance is defined as the average of your balance during the billing cycle. To calculate the credit card average daily balance, you simply take the total balance at the end of each day of the billing cycle, then divide by the number of days.
I figured I’d make it a bit easier for all my visitors and create an online ADB calculator, located to the right.
Read my related article: How to Calculate Average Daily Balance
Read another related article: How Credit Card Interest is Calculated
GET THE LATEST UPDATES!
Catch Up On Our Articles
- HOLD REL MEM CR
- How to Calculate Average Daily Balance
- Can Employers Check Your Employment History: Why Employers Check Your Credit
- Credit Inquiry – Hard Pull vs. Soft Pull
- 5 Best Ways To Raise Credit Score
- Credit Cards
- Credit Score
- Debit Cards
- Financial Responsibility
- Productivity Tools
- Teaching Kids About Money